Livestock We Supply
Napparoy Agriculture has extensive experience in the supply of feeder, slaughter and breeding sheep, cattle, goats and alpacas by sea and airfreight to ports all over the world. We ensure professional and safe delivery of a wide range of livestock types and classes to our customers.
At Napparoy Agriculture we recognise the importance of preparation to ensure the health, welfare, and performance of ruminant animals whilst they are in our care and especially once they are delivered to our customers.
We can supply a range of cattle breeds and types to our customers all over the world, including:
- Feeder Cattle (250-400kg)
- Slaughter Ready Cattle (450kg+)
- Breeding Cattle (Beef or Dairy)
- Breeds: Wagyu, Brahman, Angus, Hereford, Simmental, Charolais, Droughtmaster, Holstein Friesian, Jersey etc
Sheep & Goats
Pre-export preparation is important to ensure the health, welfare, and performance of ruminant animals whilst they are in our care and especially once they are delivered to our customers to ensure they are fit for purpose – whether that be for breeding, feeding, or slaughter.
We can deliver a range of sheep and goat breeds and types to our customers all over the world including:
- Breeding (Meat, Wool, Multipurpose and Dairy)
- Sheep Breeds: Merino, Dorper, Poll Dorset, Romney, Australian White, Damara, Dohne etc.
- Goat Breeds: Anglo Nubian, Boer, Kalahari Red, Toggenburg, Saanen etc.
Depending on location and size of the order, we can deliver these by sea freight or air freight.
While most of what we do is for regular commercial and stud livestock, we also have experience exporting a range of exotic and rare breeds or less common livestock such as alpacas.
If there is a way, we will get it done for you or, at very least provide some advice, direction and contacts for someone who can.